Head's Rush Head's Rush

Excellent

I really enjoyed this, very violent and good fun. Seemed to have mastered most of the skill kills. The graphics are also excellent, I especially like the artwork for the characters.

There does seem to be a bit of a glitch with the trophies however. It won't give me any trophies for skill kills or for unlocking the flame gun. I think adding more depth would definitely be a good idea as after playing it for more than 45 minutes the skill kills get quite easy and this might make the multiplayer games less fun.

Well done!

Madness interactive Madness interactive

amazing

very very impressive. Has a very original feeling to it probably due to the clever control system, the mouse problem is a bitch but the download version makes it much more bareable. I love the style and feel of this game, the fact that you only use weapons people drop and the way you can pull off some really cool matrix style moves. This could easily be made into a full length PC or console game.

starskyandhutch The game starskyandhutch The game

Needs work

Its got promise but there is no way in hell you can see anything coming to get you. You need something that allows people without the ability to see into the future a chance at getting anywhere in this game. Either slow it down or have a warning signal or something

blogbo responds:

good idea about the signal thanks mate i might add warnings

Combat Instinct 3 Combat Instinct 3

impressive

Wow thats pretty intense. Each game just gets better. The one thing that was always the low point of the other CI games was the poor artwork of the backgrounds but there is such an improvement in the general artwork of the game. The thing that always makes CI a winner is its OTT style. Excellent

IDT-Fight 1 IDT-Fight 1

GREAT!!

I'd been looking forward to that can't wait for next two!

Combat Instinct Combat Instinct

How good is that

very good, unfortunatly some of the buzz is lost on my p120 but I still managed to enjoy it. Good visuals and nice touches. more surprises!